Sunday, February 3, 2008

Zakary's Blessing



Today we had Zak's blessing and it was so nice. Michael did a great job, as always, and it was so neat to have so many of our family members there. I had to save 3 whole long pew's to fit everyone! Jordon and Kyle also blessed Attison today so it was a family affair. I am so greatful for Michael and his priesthood and the love he has for his family. I also am so glad that all of my brothers, with the exception of 1 in the mission field, we're there and able to help. Matthew caught Zak in a good mood and this is our first picture of him smiling! Check out those dimples!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I found your page through Jordon's. Zakary is so cute! It's always nice to be able to have the whole family there for a blessing.

Uffens Family said...

He is such an adorable baby...those dimples are going to drive girls wild :)