Sunday, February 22, 2009

Martha Stewart




Many of you who know me know that I was in the bathroom when they handed out craftiness and decorating sense. But we found an awesome sofa and it has thrown me into decorator mode. Michael is wondering what has gotten into me. I even bought new towels and am decorating bathrooms! I've never done that! So I absolutely love my sofa and my poor children are getting sick of "No Jumping!", "Get that Pop-Tart off the sofa!" and on and on. But from someone whose majority of furniture came from others, its exciting to have something new! You'll all have to come over and sit on my new sofa!

6 comments:

Katie said...

That is so exciting to get new furniture! Your room looks great.

Natalie said...

Are you skipping church to decorate? I'm telling.

Despain said...

I would love to get new furniture in my living room. I love the couches. Have fun decorating!

Deana :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deana :) said...

Nice! It IS fun to get something new every now and then, isn't it? That doesn't happen too often around here, either. (Sorry I deleted my last comment...I spelled 'too' wrong and my OCD wouldn't allow it to just be.)

Amanda said...

I'm impressed!! I'm not a decorater either, although we have never had new furniture. Hopefully when we get some the skills will come out :)