Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jewelry Lady

So I am now officially a Premier Designs Jeweler! I started my jewelry business a week ago and had a great show! Premier Design is a great company with a great product. Plus I don't have to make or cook anything! The jewelry is great and the people are even greater! I would love to get my business started with a bang! So if anyone is interested in hosting a party, open house, or catalog show, just leave me a comment and I'll find ya! I promise not to be obnoxious about it but I just want to introduce as many people to Premier! Plus, who doesn't love to play with jewelry???

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Becky, Your mom sent me a link to your blog a while ago and I'm finally sending you a hello. How are you doing? Mark and I have been married 7 years and have a 3 year old--Kate. We're living in Salt Lake. How are things with you? Good to see pictures of your family. They are such cute kids! My email is had_evans@yahoo.com if you want to drop me a line.

Hillary (Diamond) Evans

Kristin said...

Becky Is there a website I can check out?