Sunday, April 20, 2008

Release

I'm posting with mixed emotions today. I got released as the YW President after serving for almost a year and a half. As hard and as time consuming as that calling was, I loved it. I loved working with the YW, associating with them and learning from them and their testimonies. It was so busy and I think I'm greatful for the break, but I will miss the YW terribly! I think I may crash some of their activities. At least I got out of Girls Camp (again). I will miss the sisters that I served with, they were the best. I hope I can continue the association with them. But the church is about change and I'm ready. Now I get to play the piano in Relief Society. Yeah for being behind the piano, boo for having to sit in relief society after years of YW and primary!

3 comments:

Bonnie & Marc Wangsgard said...

Just wanted to tell you how much we will miss you. I'm so glad we had a chance to work together and to get to know each other. All the best to you and your family in the next few months.

Katie said...

Hi Becky!!!!
I can't believe I found you through Blogger! How have you been? I loved catching up with you- thanks to your blog. You have such a cute family:) Congratulations on your new little guy. What a cutie!
I re-started my blog after a 1-year hiatus. (To tell you the truth I forgot the blog address and gave up. My sister-in-law found it by accident and told me about it--now I'm on again!) If you want to check it out it's corykatief.com
Keep posting I want to keep reading!
Love ya,
Katie Frehner

Katie said...

Just noticed I fouled up the address corykatief.blogspot.com
Sorry!