Friday, April 4, 2008

Embarrassing Past



Okay, I must admit it. I was a huge New Kids on the Block Fan. 15 years ago (yikes!!), I had posters all over my room and actually saw them twice in concert. I admit this embarrassing past becuase they are reuniting 20 years after they started. It makes me feel so old, but brings me back to the hey-days of New Kids. My husband can't believe that I liked them then, and still like them now. He's kind of the music-Nazi of our family. I even have some of their songs on my MP3 player. Anyway, I felt that after all these years, I could grow up and admit an embarrassing part of my past, which will now become part of my present since they are recording a new album! Is my life that boring that I can get excited about a new New Kids album? YES!!!!

2 comments:

kristin said...

That is so funny, as sson as I saw them I started humming there songs. So sad that i remember them ( and love them)

Sara said...

way to let your inner geek out!!!! I'll go with you. I loved them when I was in elementary school. I guess they were my Jonas brothers or Hannah Montannah!