Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry


To all those who saw my last post, I want to apologize. One thing you need to know about me is that I am not good about keeping my feelings and emotions to myself, I have to get them out and my blog seemed like a good place to vent. But no one is going to keep looking at my blog if it's all depressing and boo-hoo. And I certainly didn't do it for sympathy but more to explain why I have been a little different lately and to explain the rapid weight loss. (The stress diet works, but I don't recommend it!) Anyway, I found a better way to vent in a website called LDSJOURNAL.COM. It is an online journal and it has saved me! I can get on and put my thoughts, fears and worried onto the computer, instead of having to write them in a book. So I am including their website. I highly recommend it. You can turn your online journal into a hard bound book, you can also link it to your cell and send text entries. I didn't figure that part out yet, but it sounds cool. Anyway, just wanted to reassure you that my blog will no longer be depressing, so keep looking!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I still don't know your actual blog address. I have to jump from 1 blog to the next to the next to the next (you get the idea) to find you. If you have time e-mail your address to me at
K80andcj@hotmail.com. I would love it!

The Cecil's said...

Hey! I haven't snooped around people's blogs in a while! Blogs are to post what's going on in your life and how you are feeling. And we'll read whatever you post because we love you and care! But that website does sound great. I'll have to check it out!

Amanda said...

That sounds like an awesome site. I try to write somewhat of a journal on the computer, might as well be online wit possibility of binding it. Way cool thanks :)
I think blogs are a great place to vent, cry, laugh.. I hope you're hanging in there.

Uffens Family said...

Just thinking about you and wanted to echo what Jordon said...if you can't vent to your friends on your blog there would be no purpose for them! Thanks for the journal site...it sounds great...for those of us that are horrible at keeping a journal. Just wanted you to know that you are loved and cared about since I am not there to do anything :(.