Friday, June 13, 2008

Uncertainty

I don't know if blogs are just for good news and happy stuff or what, but my life right now isn't full of happy stuff so sorry if this is a depressing post. My husband and I have decided to separate after 10 1/2 years of marriage. Hopefully this is a temporary thing and we can work out our issues and get back to a normal, happy life. I am trying to find positive things in this and to look for blessings. So here is what I've come up with. First, I am so greatful for my testimony and my faith. My Heavenly Father has helped me so much and has given me strength to go through this trial. I know the Lord doesn't give us anything above that which we can bear, so I am so greatful for the atonement of my Savior and the strength that gives me. Second, I am so greatful for my family. They have been a constant source of help, support, caring words and love. I could not go through this without them. Third, I am greatful for the support and love from the members of my ward and from my friends. I am not used to being the one who needs help and I appreciate everyone's willingness to help, even if I don't accept it as well as I should. I appreciate all the thoughts, prayers and caring words. They mean so much to me. Right now I have Hope, and that's about all I have, and I hope its enough.

5 comments:

Sara said...

WE LOVE YOU!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Hey Becky I am SO sorry and wish their was something I could do for you. Ever since your testimony this month I have felt such an urge to do something for you but never acted upon it I'm sorry. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I didn't know this was going on and am sorry that you have to bear.

Katie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there!

Michelle Campbell said...

Hi Becky, I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I'm so sorry about what's going on in your life right now, and will pray for you guys. I do have to say that you have the most adorable children! That is a great blessing to think about. They are sweeties!! Feel free to keep in contact. Our blog is nofrillsrevue.blogspot.com
luv ya girl
Michelle Campbell

The Scott Family said...

Hey, I didn't read the post you are referring to....but in my opinion sometimes you just need to vent. Besides, if you were always positive and never shared true feelings....you wouldn't be real! I appreciate real people!! I'm glad you found an outlet. I'll have to lookup that joural thing. Hang in there and hollar if you need anything!!!!