Monday, December 29, 2008

Memories





First off, thanks to my wonderful husband for the new camera! (Katie, I got my new camera, hope you got yours). Of course I didn't get it until AFTER the Christmas morning festivities, but that's okay. We had a great Christmas. The kids of course got everything they wanted and then some. We opened presents, had a nice big breakfast and just relaxed all day. We did go see Bedtime Stories, which I highly recommend! It was a great family movie and the kids loved it (the adults did too!) So here are a few pics from the Gill Family Christmas 2008.

We debated about asking Santa for either a Wii or a trampoline. Thankfully Santa decided on a trampoline. The kids love it and they get to be OUTSIDE! Especially considering the fact that my kids are on track break until the end of January, the kids outside idea works well for me. Thanks Santa!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I notice your son and my son have a few items of clothing that are exactly the same (PJs in this pic) You must shop at Kohl's :) Have fun with track break. My kids are bored, cranky and I'm ready for the learning to begin!

Eliz said...

What kind of camera?? Sorry to be so nosy but I am always interested in camera stuff.