Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sleepy Little Bunny

We had a great Easter weekend in St. George. We got there on Saturday and spent the day with Cameron on his 7th birthday. We took all the kids to Jumping Jacks and I realized that I am way too old and out of shape to jump with the kids! I am so sore today after trying to carry Zaky all the way up the high slide. (He loved it by the way!) But I thought I was going to die! Anyway, we had a great day and went to church Sunday morning to hear my awesome father-in-law give an amazing talk on the Atonement. My wonderful mother-in-law Diane, who always outdoes herself on holidays had a yummy dinner. Unfortunately, dinner was the same time as Zaky's nap. Poor Zak couldn't decide if he was more hungry or sleepy. So enjoy the video because I finally figured out that I can take video on my camera!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That video is too cute. Dinner must have been pretty good to keep waking up for :)

Stephanie said...

That is so funny! Poor guy. Doesn't he know about left overs :)

dianegill said...

I love this. Poor little guy. It was sure cute though.