Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Newest Mrs. Cecil

Saturday, May 16th, my baby brother Tyler got married! I know! He married a cute girl named Kinzee. I forgot my camera at the temple and the luncheon, but did manage a couple cute pics at the reception. The sealing was beautiful and it was so great to be in the temple with my parents and all my siblings. The reception was in Natalie's backyard and it was pretty warm until the sun went down. All the grandkids looked so cute and they all just ran around and played in their cute clothes. Jeffrey stayed close to the chocolate fountain and had about a thousand strawberries. Zak didn't wander far from the food table where there was plenty of crackers and grapes. Olivia was mesmerized by Kinzee in her beautiful dress. It is hard to believe that my baby brother is married. Poor mom and dad are all alone.

All the girls, Brynlee, Olivia, Attison, Sydney and Decatur


Zak entertaining himself with a slinky

Me and my boys!

Zaky enjoying the food table!














1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! That baby grew up and is married?! I love the pics. You all look so cute in your wedding attire. You can tell from Jeffrey's face he had a good time :)