Thursday, July 17, 2008

The 4 C's (or my attempt at being creative)

1. Crawling - So Zak has decided to crawl, earlier than any of the other kids! He's 7 months now and is not content unless he's moving around. So much for hanging on to my last one, he's the most anxious to get big like his big brothers and sister! Where is the fairness in that, my baby is getting big!









2. Crying - You may be confused by the label for the picture. Jeffrey is 2 1/2 and is definately got the terrible thing down. He was crying while I was getting the camera for this picture, but in true Jeffrey fashion, he stopped when he saw I was taking his picture and put on his sweetest little smile! Little stinker!









3. Cute - Livvy just finished her first tap class and loved it. We tried soccer, but she is a dancer at heart and takes it so seriously and does pretty good. So there will be more pics of her dancing then trying to play sports. I was a girly girl when I was little so I guess I shouldn't expect anything less of Olivia.










4. Creative - Matthew got his first guitar this month and started a class. He plays for hours every day and has started writing his own songs and music. For a 9 year old, he does pretty good. He writes his own lyrics then puts the few chords he knows down and puts it all together. Notice that he's even growing his hair out like a true rocker. I thank my awesome husband for his guitar talent and for sharing that with Matthew. Hopefully someday Matthew can play the guitar while Olivia sings in a ward talent show or something. (We can have dreams right?)

1 comment:

YeatesFam said...

Holy cow...Matthew looks so different with longer hair! Cute post...loved it!