Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spotlight

Jeffrey got dressed all my himself! His shirt and pants are on backwards, and the pants are too short, but he did it and he was so proud!
My boys playing together!

I love blog-hopping and getting ideas! I saw a blog where she spotlighted each one of her children in a different post. I thought that was so good so I am going to start with JEFFREY.

Jeffrey is 2 1/2 and is a ball of energy. He was a very good baby and was always very active and excited to play with his brothers and sister. He has developed quite a personality. He is a troublemaker and can be naughty, but he knows how to sweeten things up. He has this cute face, this big green eyes with long eyelashes, and chubby cheeks. When he knows he's in trouble, he looks at me with that face and sometimes it's hard to stay mad. He's done really well adjusting to his little brother Zakary. And I love that Zak is getting old enough that they can actually start to play. Most often the play results in Jeffrey laying on top of Zakary or trying to share his fruit snacks. But I think Zak loves it. Jeffrey loves to watch movies, especially Toy Story or "my Buzz and Woody" as he calls it. He also loves to snack. Today I came downstairs to find him eating my Costco size bag of chocolate chips. He said, "Mommy, these are my favorite!" Lately Jeffrey has been coming up and giving me kisses on the cheek or saying, "You're my best friend." I love my Jeffrey and even though he can be a challenge sometimes, I look forward to every new challenge with him.

2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

I love it when kids dress themselves. Dallin still likes to put his pants on backwards. You know I heard someone say once that you can tell a good mother when they let their kids dress themselves. It builds their confidence if you can just swallow the pride a bit (= SO CUTE!!! I do love his cheeks!

Katie said...

I loved your little post about Jeffrey. It gives me a little idea of what he's like beyond his cute face in all the pics.