Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good News

No one wants to look at a blog that is boo-hoo and depressing all the time so this time I actually have good news to post! My husband was gone for 3 weeks and officially moved back in yesterday. Which is huge and significant because today is the 11th anniversary of our engagement. We crossed a huge bridge and I am so grateful that the Lord answers prayers. Not in the way or in the time that we want them, but He gives us the answers exactly when we need them. And that is exactly what happened. Not that I expect everything to be perfect all of a sudden, but it's definately a step in the right direction. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your comments, concerns and prayers. I have definately felt them and it has given me great strength to know how much love and support I have. We're taking off this week for a fun family vacation with ALL the Cecil's (32 of them to be exact including 3 infants) so hopefully I'll remember to take some pics and can post a much more fun post next time! Thank you again! I have such great friends and family!

2 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

Becky, that's so great!! I truly hope everything works out wonderfully for your family. Sounds like the family trip will be the perfect "new beginning" trip for your family. Have fun! Love ya!

The Scott Family said...

YAY!!!!!