Friday, November 21, 2008

FANtastic Movie!

My good friend Claire and I got to go to the Twilight Premiere last night. It was so much fun and so crazy. We had terrible seats, in the third row, so by the end of the movie our necks were pretty much done for. But despite all the craziness, the movie was SOOOOOO worth it! I thought it was great. I am totally going to see it again in a couple weeks when I can get a better view! I was a nerd and wore my Twilight t-shirt, but I certainly wasn't the only one. It was funny to be in a completely full theater with all the young screaming girls! Makes ya feel either really young or really old. But I'm not going to get into all the dirty details for those of you who haven't seen it yet. But even if you haven't read the books, it's worth it! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did and plan on doing again! Thanks Claire for coming all the way from Bakersfield for our super girls night out (and for the Disney tix - but that's for anther post!)

5 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

We're going tomorrow and I'm SOOOO excited!!! I'm so glad you liked it. I've heard a lot of good things so it's making today really long! haha.

Uffens Family said...

So fun that you and Claire went! I am so jealous...I can't wait to see it...but sleep is precious right now so sadly I will have to wait :) Glad you liked it!

Despain said...

I'm glad you didn't say more about the movie. I planned on taking my daughter to the premiere but the day tickets went on sale....I was too late. Craziness. All was sold out and since we have a busy weekend, we'll have to wait, but I am so excited. We both loved the books. I didn't even want to read them at first but glad i did. It was a fun story!

Katie said...

Hey- I didn't know Bakersfieldians were invited. She and I could have car pooled.;)

Claire said...

We'll have to do it again!!! Thanks for helping us out so much. We'll definitely hit Cafe Rio next time.