Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Cecil

My mom has always lived her life for her kids, and now she lives her life for her grandkids. It was mom's birthday Nov. 25th and she decided to throw herself a birthday party at Pump It Up. Obviously it was more for the kids than her, but she truly gets her joy and happiness when she sees her family happy. All 6 of my siblings, their spouses, even a new future spouse, and 17 grandkids had a blast! We jumped, laughed and ate pizza! Not a typical 50-something grandma's birthday, but so typical for my mom. We love you Grandma Cecil and all that you do for your family! Happy Birthday!



Matty the daredevil


Zak pushing Owen around


Grandma trying out the big slide


Daddy and Zak on the big slide, Zak didn't like it very much. Soon enough...

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is the cutest idea I've heard!! I want to be a grandma like that. How fun! Happy Birthday Sis. Cecil. ;)

Natalie said...

That was a great party. Did you get any pics of Cody flipping?

Despain said...

Your Mom is the grandma every grandchild would love. I love that idea!

Eliz said...

What an awesome grandma!!