Monday, November 3, 2008

Told Ya I was Behind!!

Things have been so busy that I had to do three posts in one day to get caught up! So this is the last one with some random pics for your enjoyment!

These are the only pics I got of Michael's birthday. I made him a cake on his birthday and then the boys and I went and met him for lunch. Zak and Jeffrey loved seeing daddy's work and sharing lunch with him! We love Daddy! (And I love my hot construction worker!)

The next pics are of Olivia's dance performance at the mall. They got to wear their costumes and dance to some fun Halloween songs. She had so much fun. Livvy takes performing very seriously. Her good friends Brooklyn and Sarah are in her dance class and they had fun dancing together! I look forward to many more dance performances!



Cute girls!!


Chillin at Grandma Gills house.

2 comments:

Eliz said...

UMM, do we wear glitter make-up?? What is proper dress-up material? Bella always seemed to be in jeans and crappy t-shirts which I do have in abundance. What dance is Olivia in? We tried dance before and Dagney did not seem too interested in it -- looks like Olivia is having fun though -- cool.

Katie said...

Olivia makes a such a cute dancer. I wish my Emma would open herself up to dance. She just hates having anyone watch her.