Friday, August 29, 2008

Caboose



Last but certainly not least is Zakary Finn. AKA Zak or Zaky or Zak-attack as Jeffrey likes to say. Zakary is the sweetest baby! But he is not satisfied with being a baby. He was crawling at 6 months and pulling himself up and cruising along furniture by 7 1/2 months. I know one day soon he is just going to stand up and take off running. He loves his older brothers and sister and is not happy with just mom (unless he's eating of course). He loves to play with his siblings and is always more entertained by them than anything. I was hoping he would be my baby but he's ready to be big. He loves to hear music. Today Michael pulled out his guitar and Zak came from the opposite side of the room and sat still waiting for him to start playing. As soon as he started playing, Zak started to bounce and dance and he never took his eyes off his daddy. I am so excited for every day with him and I can't wait to see the kind of personality he will develop. I never expected to have 4 children, but can't imagine my life without any of them. I always knew someone was missing and Zakary has completed our family.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I totally have to steel your idea and highlight each of my kids. I loved finding out more about them. Owen love music too. Maybe we can get them to sing together as they get older.

Katie said...

He's the cutest caboose I've ever seen! :)