Friday, August 29, 2008

I Finally Got Tagged (Thanks Nat!)

Thanks to my sister for tagging me! So this is supposed to be 5 things you may not know about me. So here goes...

#1 - I cannot stand watermelon, even the smell makes me nauseous.
#2 - I've seen more of Celine Dion (literally) than anyone I know (if you want to know the story, I'll tell you)
#3 - In college I went was set up on a blind date with a guy we called "Blinkie" (His parents were polygamists but he wasn't)
#4 - I shower in the same order every day
#5 - I've held a real live gall bladder in my hand during a surgery in Mexico. (Another good story)

So now it's my turn to tag...Deana, Katie Frehner, Michelle Scott

3 comments:

Katie said...

Loved your tag. Lots of stories I'd like to hear!

Eliz said...

Umm -- good teaser but we really want the full stories!! Thanks so much for finding my blog -- I added you today!! But really, seriously I want full stories hehe.

T8 Family said...

Very unique things about you thanks! Thanks for the birthday wish. It is today, but just seems like any other day. I am bumbed I won't be at aerobics tommorrow, have a visiting teaching appointment. Would Thursday be a good play day?