Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Details


So I've had some requests for additional details on my previous post so here are the juicy details:

Most of you know that I worked in OB/Gyn for a long time. A few years ago Celine Dion was living in Lake Las Vegas during her big show at Caesars. So somehow she got hooked up with the doctor I was working for and my doctor asked me to stay late so that Celine and her sister could come in for their "woman exams" after office hours. She was very nice and even had to help translate for her sister who only spoke French. So because I was helping the doctor in the room during the exam, I have seen much more of Celine Dion than anyone but her husband should see! So there ya go! Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow Becky that is way more than I would have ever imagined you seeing of Celine D. I just thought it was free tickets. :)

Eliz said...

Super cool story!!!

Despain said...

I'm sure it gave you a different view point of Celine D. seeing her in stirrups. haha. Loved the story.....it's original! Thanks for leaving a comment and we'll definitely need to catch up! I love the blog thing and being able to catch up with old friends who we unfortunately lose touch with.
take care!
Alisha (Anderson) Despain