Friday, August 8, 2008

Finished - Twice

So I finished "Breaking Dawn" and thought I would share my thoughts. For those of you who haven't yet finished, don't read this post. I don't want to give anything away. So the first time I read it I wasn't quite sure I liked it. But on the second reading, I liked it much better. I think this book was more fantasy and less real than the other books. I think it ended well and I feel like I'm done with my vampire fix. I do think this book was much more adult and don't think the younger girls should read it just yet. But let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

McGiven Family.... said...

I am done! I will bring your book back to you tomorrow! I have similar feelings as you. I think that this one was definitely more fantasy than the other ones. I like the way it ended and feel good about their happily ever after.