Friday, August 8, 2008

Memory Game

So I've seen this on a few blogs and I thought it looked fun. I was adding a memory to my friends blog and then added a few more. When you start remembering things it's funny how your brain starts remembering more!

Heres what you do:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Deana :) said...

I remember sitting on the floor in my dorm room, playing Skip Bo or Phase 10 with Helen, while jamming out to "good" music (as you put it...and I agree!), and eating something junkie. Good times! By the way, the red-head (Randy) you referred to in your comment on my blog is a DJ at a station here. I'm tempted to call him up some time and see if he remembers me. :)

Katie said...

It's hard to choose the best one without incriminating myself also :) I remember sitting on your bedroom floor with NKOTB pictures pasted all over your walls in the background and having a cry fest with Jennifer, Kaysee, and you because you were leaving to Illinois for the summer. Wow that's embarrassing. (I also remember your dad rolling his eyes at us. hee hee)

Katie said...

Thought of another one. Remember Mike Carlson who could direct traffic, do a press conference outside his home at 6am, and store a grand piano in his attic. Hilarious!

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Becky-so glad you left a comment on my blog. I read the one about Mike grilling which reminds me of the time that you and I and my brother and Howard had a barbecue at Howards unfinished house and he didn't have any utensils to turn the hamburgers with. And we tried to have a lip-sync contest. I can't believe I pulled that out of my memory box, because I haven't thought of it in years! Can I put you on my list?