Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Matthew Tod




Matthew is 9 1/2 and is such a good kid! He is very creative, he's a deep thinker, and he's very smart. He does so well in school and excels at everything he does. He is a good athlete and a good big brother. He is a natural leader and is a good example for his friends and younger siblings. There was definately a reason that Matthew came first. He is such a good helper and there are days that I am so glad he's home! I feel like a put a lot of pressure on him sometimes being the oldest, but he seems to take it all in stride. He is very sensitive and I think that helps him to be sensitive to others. Matthew also likes to do projects and is always coming up with ideas for projects or money-making schemes. My favorite money-making scheme was he wanted to write songs for $1 each, including lyrics. I think it was more if you wanted music to it. Anyway, Matthew is such an important part of our family and I am so greatful the Lord sent him to our family.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What is he building out back? And what's up with his hair? How long will you let that last?