Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy Costumes


Our ward celebrated Halloween a little bit early for some reason. We had our trunk-or-treat last Friday. It started at 6:00 and we were at Targay at 4:30 rushing to get costumes and candy. Talk about last minute. Thankfully Zak had the super cute giraffe handed down from his cousin Noah. Matty was creative and made his own Zombie Skater costume (by himself I might add). So luckily we grabbed the last Buzz and found a goth pirate for Livvy. And finally it is starting to feel like fall! Hopefully I'll get to post more Halloween pics from actual Halloween. Having it early just means eating candy longer!

4 comments:

Eliz said...

Remi's Hannah Montana costume arrived in the mail on Thursday -- really we need to enlighten the activities committee that most of us do not get Halloween costumes until the week before not the month before -- by the way your giraffe looked adorable and warm.

Uffens Family said...

I really like the eating candy longer...although I am sure that I will regret that! Your family looked adorable at Trunk or Treat...never would have guessed it was all done last minute :) I would love to know the reason WHY we did it almost a month early...but I guess if this baby ever decides to come...it was nice to have Halloween with Annie :)

Despain said...

Your kids look cute. I haven't bought any halloween costumes, candy, etc. yet. I just barely got my porch decorated. Your activities committee is on the ball.......or a little excited! haha.

Sarah Goodsell said...

It was good to see you guys there even though we crashed:) I was finishing Jaxsons costume 30 min before we left!