Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where to begin?!?!

It's hasn't even been a week since my last post, but we've been busy so here are some pics of what the Gill Family has been up to.
I was finally able to get some better pictures of Matthew our soccer star. Last game he played defense so he didn't have to do as much running! It was a great game, they lost by one point but scored 3 goals in a matter of 5 minutes during the second half. The weather was great and I can't tell you how much I love watching him play!


On Sunday we had our monthly Cecil family dinner. This time it was at Todd and Heidi's. Heidi always goes above and beyond, even being 8 months pregnant. We had chili, cornbread and made homemade rootbeer. She even made sugar cookies and had all 16 of the kids decorate them. So the pics are of the decorating fun! Jeffrey is wearing the red mask for some reason.

1 comment:

CA Cecils said...

It is only because I love you!