Friday, October 17, 2008

In Honor of my 50th Post!!!!!

What were YOU doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was....
1. Very pregnant with #1
2. Working at Green Valley OB/Gyn
3. Worked with my friend Lesa whom I still work with! (She's the best)
4. Just had our 1st wedding anniversary
5. Lived in 1/2 of the Botkins house RENT FREE in Henderson (so did not appreciate rent free)
6. Looking forward with excitement and uncertainty about being a mother

10 years later I am...
1. Still a little uncertain about being a mom when my 4 beautiful children shout "MOM" 24/7
2. Can look forward to never being pregnant again!!
3. Still working with Lesa, being a mom of 4 busy children, teaching piano lessons, anything else???
4. Loving my husband way more than I did 10 years ago
5. Unfortunately 10 years older. (Ditto Katie--mid 30's ick!!)

2 comments:

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Time sure flies, doesn't it? One day you're living the single life and the next day you're a wife and a mother. I know I don't feel all that much older than 25, but in about six weeks I'll be 35. No way!

Katie said...

I was hoping you didn't forget me! I noticed you hadn't commented in a while. I'm glad to hear from you.
Rent free? WOW. If you could only go back and get that hook up again. I remember we paid $375 a month in our first apartment. Those were the days.