Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Date Night

Just so everyone doesn't think that my husband and I always go out on these wonderful, hip, exciting dates, this post will prove you all wrong. Tonight our date was exciting trip to Target with a stop at the Starbucks for hot chocolate. Anytime we can get away, even just for an hour, is worth it. Thankfully Matthew is old enough and responsible enough to babysit for a little bit. So we were able to take off for an hour for some time away. It's important to try to find time to be together, even if it's at Target. We got a chance to talk and hang out and I must admit, Target WITHOUT kids is even better!

8 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

I love Target! It's nice than you can have a quick trip away and not have to pay a babysitter! Glad you had a good time:)

Uffens Family said...

Seriously any time when you and your hubby can have some quality talk time is FANTASTIC! Then throw some Target in there and it is perfect :) This is sad coming from a mother with only 1 child :)
PS...I am glad you think I have a sense of humor...my poor husband would tell you otherwise about the end of this pregnancy :) ha!

Natalie said...

Great! We just bought some TGT stock yesterday... Date Nights to Target fervently encouraged for all..Brandon

Katie said...

Target without kids....Heaven!

The Scott Family said...

Those are some of the funnest dates. Even the average places w/o kids are so fun!!! I'm envious that you have a child old enough to babysit.

Despain said...

Your scenerio is a lot of our dates. We end up having fun anyways. Isn't it nice having a child finally old enough to babysit?

Michelle Campbell said...

I totally agree with you. Any kind of time I have with just Clint and I... I love!... even if it's just sitting in the backyard or going for a walk without the kiddies! :) A hubby/wife need that time together, without question. I just wish it happened more often. haha. :) Way to keep the flame alive, even if it's in Target!

Cami said...

Sometimes the simple dates are the best ones. It always seems like there is much more time to talk and enjoy each other's company. Plus, you can never go wrong with Target. It is one of my favorite places!